IT IS KEYSTONE'S GOAL TO ASSIST INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO BECOME CONTRIBUTING, VALUED MEMBERS OF THEIR COMMUNITY BY ACQUIRING AND MAINTAINING PAID EMPLOYMENT.
IT IS KEYSTONE'S INTENT TO DELIVER ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT SERVICES WITH CONSIDERATION OF THE PROGRAM PARTICIPANT'S WELL-BEING, CHOICES, INTEGRITY AND SENSE OF COMPETENCE.
KEYSTONE OFFERS SERVICES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
1. INDIVIDUALIZED EMPLOYMENT- a program designed to assist individuals to acquire & maintain employment in the community.
2. PATHWAY TO EMPLOYMENT - is a program which assists in building skills and prepares the individual for competitive employment in the community.
3. FUNCTIONAL VOCATIONAL ASSESSMENT- a functional vocational assessment formulates a comprehensive individualized profile which assists in proper placement of community employment.
4. TRANSITION SERVICES- Keystone offers individualized vocational training to students while they are completeing their required education. We become a private contractor assisting students to meet their vocational and I.E.P. goals.
5. JOB SEARCH, PLACEMENT & RETENTION - we assist in developing a resume which details abilities and strengths. This is an essential part of the Job Search process. Team meetings with the inclusion of family and friends assist us in developing the plans for job exploration. Job Placement is fulfilled when a proper match is found for the individual and the employer.